1. God: We believe there is one God, who exists in three persons: Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
2. Jesus: We believe that Jesus is the Son of God, was born of a virgin, was fully God and fully man, lived a sinless life, died on the cross for our sins, was buried, rose from the grave three days later, and ascended into Heaven.
3. Holy Spirit: We believe the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, fully divine. The Holy Spirit convicts man of his sin and calls man to the Savior. The Holy Spirit enlightens and empowers the believer and the church in worship, evangelism and service.
4. The Bible: We believe the Bible was written by men divinely inspired and is God’s revelation of Himself to man. It has God for its author, Salvation for its end, and truth, without any mixture of error for its matter. Therefore, all Scripture is totally true and trustworthy.
5. Man: We believe man is the special creation of God, made in His image. In the beginning man was innocent of sin and was endowed by his Creator with freedom of choice. By his free choice, man sinned against God and brought sin into the human race thus needing Salvation.
6. Salvation: We believe Salvation is a free gift received by one’s repentance of sin and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. There is no Salvation apart from personal faith in Jesus Christ as Lord.
7. Assurance: We believe that every person who is truly saved is eternally secure in the Lord Jesus Christ.
8. Baptism: We believe that water baptism by immersion after Salvation is an act of obedience to the command of Christ Jesus.
9. Church: We believe the church is a local body of baptized Believers with the Lord Jesus Christ as Head of the Church.